As mentioned in my last blog post, this week I have tried to see what my t-shirts are going to look like and I have made a stencil with a t-shirt shape drawn around it. As my patterns were coming together nicely last week my plan was to put over any mark making from the beginning of this project through to now and any I might do just to give me an idea of how it looks.
I have made these rectangle pattern shapes so I could make lots of different patterns quickly, they were done randomly with lots of different designs and patterns just to make sure that I wanted to use the colour palette I had already chosen and that I wanted to do the same design that filled the shapes I was going to use. I don't think these will be used in any of my final pieces as they didn't really link with anything I was doing, through this I was trying to take a few risks and merge these together but it didn't turn out as well as I hoped it would.
Every time I have hovered the stencil over a pattern I have taken a photograph and in the end I have ended up with around 80 images. I have displayed some individually but the others have been put in sections. Doing this and looking at what they will look like has confirmed what I want to do for my final pieces, as well as the abstract images. I want to look back at my visual research and do some floral designs as well as I regrettably looked past the pictures of the flowers I did and the paintings from those.
I want to look back at my visual research and do some floral designs as well as I regrettably looked past the pictures of the flowers I did and the paintings from those, this has been influenced by a mens garment of my friends that had a floral print on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment