Friday, 5 February 2016

Photoshop and Sampling


This week after drawing again I am ready to put some prints together, as I have been instructed by my tutor before to do some more digital prints. I want to do them on silk because I want to show the two extremes.


I took a section from my collage drawing and repeated it, put different filters on both and changed the brightness and exposure. 






 


For this one I took the right eye of my painting and minimized it, then repeated it numerous times to create this print. I really like these prints as a collection but I also feel these don’t show much of the homeless topic. Saying this it has shown me I can make something beautiful from a topic that isn’t the nicest thing to talk about and is a very sensitive situation.





These are my three final prints and as much as I am happy with them if I were to go back and do it again I would also add a full image print of one of my paintings. I see these samples as scarves in the mid luxury market for instance Ted Baker, Karen Millen and Alexander McQueen.






No comments:

Post a Comment