Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Day Five At DACA - Fine Art

 This morning we have been in year ten fine art and we were asked to help with exam final pieces and sketch bookwork, as they did not have much time left.
I helped with the clay again but with the broken ketchup bottle, the together bottle and his sketchbook as well. All that needed doing with the clay models was finishing off painting them so I just did that and did a couple of paintings in the sketchbook, there want much to go off for this lesson as they all knew what they were doing and didn’t need teaching. All I could gather from this lesson was that Mr.Eplett was very approachable and friendly with the class, but he also maintained respect because they seemed to know that they needed to do their work and not mess around and talk. The fact they had a deadline probably contributed to this massively, although one girl did have to be told to carry on with her work a couple of times. But like last week this class was quiet, engaged and focused. I loved painting these bottles because for me it was just painting and enjoying it without having to have a reason behind it!

 These are some images of the finished broken ketchup bottle.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment