Friday, 14 November 2014

Presentation Boards

In our weekly meeting we were told that we all need to make boards for when we hand in our work on the 24th for a small presentation, something that someone can look at briefly and know where I have been and gone with my project. So in time for my tutorial on Monday I was putting these boards together to show how I wanted to present my main elements.







The tutorial we had to show our boards went well, it was discussed that I needed to add a few things to them to show the key elements in my project. However I wasn't happy with the final pieces I had chose, I knew I needed eight and had only shown three but the ones I had shown didn't look as good as I hoped they would.

So, I went back to photoshop and started making loads of t-shirts, this time I had taken a picture of my friend wearing a plain white t-shirt so I could photoshop a design straight onto it. I spent three days doing this and produced seventeen more designs which I was a lot happier with, so much so my eight finals will definitely be take out of these ones.

These are some of the designs I did on photoshop. (not my final ones)











With so many to choose from I have been pondering over the final decision for a few days now, I have been looking at them all as a collection and eliminating some then changing my mind and bringing them back into it, this has happened a few times and I have now decided on 8 designs which I feel are the strongest ones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment