Friday, 15 January 2016

Collaging


I have spent a lot of time on my drawing this unit and I want to again take a different approach for these four weeks. I want to do some collaging and making different textures, as I haven’t explored this yet this year. I have found some articles in the paper and also printed some off about homelessness, then added tissue paper and pva to make a wrinkled texture like some of the individuals worn and wrinkled skin. I want to use these for some prints and make them into something luxurious, going from poor to rich using materials.





I have also traced over images I have taken and images I have found, cut them into strips and mixed them up. Creating prints from some of these will really bring to light to two different situations I am focusing on.  I do think these are interesting and different to what I am used to doing but illustrating and painting the images is a lot more powerful.




No comments:

Post a Comment