Friday, 13 February 2015

Combining Pictures


As I had finished all my painting and dying last week I decided to bring all of the different medias together in photoshop so I put the tie dye in the white sections of my paintings. I wanted to make it all the same colour as I had decided on my colour scheme so my tutor showed me how to do this on photoshop and the results were great and you can see those on my evaluation post.



I started messing around with all the different options and used saturation, posterize, brightening etc and it was really bringing it all together. I love all the colour in the ones below and the fact its so bright in some places but so dark in others and this is what I was doing with my pieces with missing sections. I also found out how to dissolve an image this week and that was really interesting on these as you can see on the bottom image.  


This is really good progression for my project and has helped me further my knowledge and my skills as well as helping me get closer to my final designs. I have really enjoyed working two projects at the same time and I think the way I did it along side each other is the best way for me. I wanted both designs and projects to be as strong as one another and I feel I have successfully achieved this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment