Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Locating - Visual Research Week 1

  
After receiving my brief and going to the lecture I have been thinking and considering how I firstly approached my last project. As we have two projects going, our live brief and our own briefs I have decided to start working from the same visual research and enter prate it into both briefs. I have decided to do the Bradford Textiles live brief because the interior design aspect of that sounds interesting and I was initially drawn towards that I could put my prints onto cushions.

 When talking to my tutor at my feedback we established that I had a slow start and not enough visual research so the first thing I did was rent a camera from uni and went and took pictures around the city centre. As the sun was setting, it reflected some powerful shadowing on the buildings so I focused on trying to take images of this before it got dark. I like the fact it reflects the silhouette of another building onto a building. So I am more thank certain I am going to bring layering into my project as one of my starting points. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment